The RHIC and ATLAS Computing Facility
This facility provides computing services for the experiments at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at BNL, the US-based collaborators in the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, and the collaborators in the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope project.
About the RACF site
The RACF site contains general and facility-specific information on technical topics. If you know what you're looking for, you're likely headed for User Information or Experiment Information. If you can't find what you need, try the Search box in the upper-right corner of the page; results will appear as you type. If you need help with a facility-related issue, see Reporting Problems.
Links to experiment-specific facility information:
How Data Becomes Physics: Inside the RACF
The RACF has been featured in a video produced by Brookhaven National Laboratory:
Some popular pages, and links of interest for new users, include:
- Facility news and announcements
- Requesting Help and Reporting Problems
- Obtaining a facility account: RHIC and US ATLAS experiments
- Email Client Configuration
- Facility service levels and status
- About the RACF
- Contacting the RACF
- RACF Email Lists
- Obtaining a Grid Certificate
- Grid Certificate FAQ
- How to Join the Grid
- Joining a VO
- Uploading or replacing your SSH public key
- BNL laboratory directory search
Site registration is closed. RACF staff can log in here.